2019 Research Reports
Individual reports already published are highlighted and available to purchase online. For reports not yet published, or for discounts on full report series, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
High Performance Computing (HPC) Revenue: Worldwide Market and Forecast Series
Intersect360 Research provides 2018 revenue, with change from 2017, and five-year forecast to 2023, for the worldwide HPC market.
- Products and Services: Covers servers, storage, software, services, networking, and cloud
- Industry Sectors: Covers commercial, government, and academia
- Vertical Markets: Covers academic/not-for-profit, national research labs, national security, national agencies, state or local government, bio-sciences, chemical engineering, consumer product manufacturing, electronics and chip design, energy, financial services, large product manufacturing (automotive/aerospace), media & entertainment, retail, transportation, and other commercial
- Regions: Covers North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
- HPC Cloud Computing Categories: Covers raw cycles, cloud storage, infrastructure hosting (IaaS/PaaS), and application hosting (SaaS) categories of the HPC Cloud segment
- HPC Server Categories: Covers entry-level, midrange, high-end, and supercomputing categories of the HPC Server segment
- HPC Software Categories: Covers applications, operating environments, middleware, developer tools, and storage software categories of HPC Software segment
- HPC Services Categories: Covers maintenance and repair, systems engineering, systems integration, training, and programming categories of HPC Services segment
- Server Vendor Revenue Shares: Covers revenues and shares for top vendors in the HPC Server segment (2017-18 only, not forecast)
- Storage Vendor Revenue Shares: Covers revenues and shares for top vendors in the HPC Storage segment (2017-18 only, not forecast)
HPC User Site Census Survey Series
Intersect360 Research provides survey results of HPC user community, tracking installation and technology trends. Most recent survey: 2018.
- HPC System Configurations and Technologies
- HPC System Vendors Installed
- HPC Storage Configurations and Technologies
- HPC Storage Vendors Installed
- HPC Networking Technologies
- HPC Processing Technologies (including accelerators)
- HPC Operating System Installations
- HPC Middleware and Tool Installations
- HPC Application Installations, segmented into application domains - 11 separate reports, available individually online or as a set from email@example.com
- Business: Business intelligence, analytics, pattern recognition, ERP, CRM, security, complex event processing, general business
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Engineering: Structural analysis, electronic design automation (EDA), general engineering
- Finance and economics
- Scientific research
- Visualization and image analysis
- Weather modeling, climate modeling, environment modeling
HPC User Budget Map Survey Series
Intersect360 Research provides survey results of HPC user community, tracking spending and budget trends. Most recent survey: 2019.
- HPC Budget Distributions
- HPC Budget Expectations and Outlook
- Special report: Machine Learning / AI Impact on HPC budgets
HPC Vendor Profile Series
Market data, survey results, analyst opinion, and SWOT analysis for leading HPC vendors.
Hyperscale Revenue: Worldwide Market and Forecast
Intersect360 Research provides 2018 revenue, with change from 2017 and five-year forecast out to 2023, for the worldwide Hyperscale market.
AI / Machine Learning Training Infrastructure Revenue: Worldwide Market
Intersect360 Research provides 2018 revenue, and future outlook, for worldwide revenue for systems for training of AI / machine learning. This report spans both HPC and Hyperscale, and it considers both dedicated spending on AI and budget for shared infrastructure.
Log into Your Account
New here? Create an Account
Your account has been created. Close this popup and you're ready to go!