2020 Yearly Research Calendar
Individual reports already published are highlighted and available to purchase online. For reports not yet published, or for discounts on full report series, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPECIAL REPORT: Worldwide High Performance Computing Market Forecast: Pre-Announce Guidance Related to the Effects of COVID-19
High Performance Computing (HPC) Revenue: Worldwide Market and Forecast Series
Intersect360 Research provides 2019 revenue, with change from 2018, and five-year forecast to 2024, for the worldwide HPC market.
- Products and Services: Covers servers, storage, software, services, networking, and cloud
- Vertical Markets: Covers academic/not-for-profit, national research labs, national security, national agencies, state or local government, bio-sciences, chemical engineering, consumer product manufacturing, electronics and chip design, energy, financial services, large product manufacturing (automotive/aerospace), media & entertainment, retail, transportation, and other commercial
- Regions: Covers North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
- HPC Cloud Computing Categories: Covers raw cycles, cloud storage, infrastructure hosting (IaaS/PaaS), and application hosting (SaaS) categories of the HPC Cloud segment
- HPC Server Categories: Covers entry-level, midrange, high-end, and supercomputing categories of the HPC Server segment
- HPC Software Categories: Covers applications, operating environments, middleware, developer tools, and storage software categories of HPC Software segment
- HPC Services Categories: Covers maintenance and repair, systems engineering, systems integration, training, and programming categories of HPC Services segment
- Server Vendor Revenue Shares: Covers revenues and shares for top vendors in the HPC Server segment (2017-18 only, not forecast)
- Storage Vendor Revenue Shares: Covers revenues and shares for top vendors in the HPC Storage segment (2017-18 only, not forecast)
HPC User Site Census Survey Series
Intersect360 Research provides survey results of HPC user community, tracking installation and technology trends. Most recent survey: 2020.
Intersect360 Research provides survey results of HPC user community, measuring awareness, satisfaction, and loyalty across processors, servers, storage, and cloud. Most recent survey: 2020.
HPC User Budget Map Survey Series
Intersect360 Research provides survey results of HPC user community, tracking spending and budget trends. Most recent survey: 2020.
- HPC Budget Distributions
- HPC Budget Expectations and Outlook
Log into Your Account
New here? Create an Account
Your account has been created. Close this popup and you're ready to go!