Our new analyst will be a prolific writer and precise grammarian who is proficient at extracting relevant information from spreadsheets and turning it into written reports that provide valuable insights for our clients. The ideal applicant is an analytical thinker who is skilled at solving puzzles and finding connections, enjoys presenting in front of an audience, and is capable of working productively without direct supervision.
- Analyze survey data, industry trends, and public data to identify and extract relevant information for the HPC and hyperscale markets.
- Author long and short-form reports and articles on a weekly basis.
- Work closely with other analysts in the firm to provide actionable customer-facing analysis of those markets.
- Attend and conduct occasional customer-facing live presentations.
- Skilled and prolific writer of research papers or other fact-based reports
- Outstanding grammar and writing structure
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Strong analytical skills
- Presentation/public speaking skills
- Comfort learning and writing about the technologies and applications in HPC and hyperscale markets, including big data, cloud, and AI
Submit your resume, cover letter, and a writing sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Log into Your Account
New here? Create an Account
Your account has been created. Close this popup and you're ready to go!